Monday, May 17, 2010

Madison is our little beast as everyone knows....yes I call her my little peanut BUT deep down shes a beast. I've never seen a four year old who knows how to work it like this girl does.
This morning again, I start to yell to come and get dressed for school and the little *beast* comes in the room with one hand on her hip and says *Ah mom, you need to just relax a bit and chill out* Seriously? At four years old? The sad thing is she is like this totally because of me. Instead of killing her like I should've, I crack up. The girl knows I'm wrapped....I cant help it, she makes me melt still.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That's just funny. I tell everyone about her "negotiation" for Toys R Us instead of ice cream! Hilarious!

Stacy said...

That's too cute! It's so funny what things kids pick up on!
Stacy